Assistant Front Office Manager – Attitash Mountain Village
Join the Berry Companies – Be a Part of Our Tradition and Future
Position available at Attitash Mountain Village in Bartlett, NH.
The Berry Companies are a family of businesses led by founder and C.E.O. Joe Berry along with his senior leadership team. Collectively, the Berry Companies are a leading employer in the Mount Washington Valley, providing their team members with rewarding careers, and its customers with valuable experiences.
The Berry Companies owns and manages housing and lodging for the Mt. Washington Valley, including homes, condominiums, apartments, hotel rooms, suites, and vacation rentals. It also boasts a robust vacation ownership program that has been a leader in that industry since its inception.
Our Mission: To provide exceptional vacation experiences, and picturesque and unique properties in the Mt. Washington Valley. As a family-owned business, we enrich the lives of our team members and customers while building a strong community.
Our Vision: Making our team members the number one priority and empowering them to create a world-class experience at our properties, we are renowned as the top place to work and stay in the MWV. We achieve our goals through a community-oriented culture.
We are seeking a reliable and friendly Assistant Front Office Manager to oversee all Guest Services at Attitash Mountain Village and the functions of the front office.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinate guest services and operations of the AMV Hospitality Building with all resort departments. Ensure customer service standards for RCI Gold Crown Resort. Responsible for inventory management to maximize use and to support front office operations.
- Ensure Gold Crown Resort guest service, quality, and professionalism of all staff.
- Perform inventory management
- Monitor Vacation Ownership inventory to maximize room availability and revenue.
- Manage RCI reports/bookings.
- Assist with necessary room moves to maximize inventory and support front office operations.
- Responsible for day-to-day staff assignments and management of front office staff, including the RCI coordinator, front office supervisor(s), night auditor(s), and seasonal activities staff.
- Ensure that all paperwork including daily reports, daily checklists, policies, and procedures for the front office are adhered to
- Oversee purchase and accounting process of tickets for ski areas, attractions, sleigh rides, train rides, etc.
- Act as next-level escalation for guest issues that cannot be resolved at the Guest Service Agent or Front Office Supervisor levels. Escalate any issues you are unable to resolve to the Front Office Operations Manager.
- Participate in the annual budget process and review monthly department financials to maintain annual financial goals.
- Other Duties – Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We Expect From You:
- A minimum of five years experience at a hotel front desk or a similar management position
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and go up/down multiple sets of stairs
What’s In It For You:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Full-time Year-Round Employment
- A Company that Supports Work/Life Balance
- Employee Discounts
- Lodging & Travel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Mentorship Programs
- Support for Community Involvement
- Company & Department Celebrations
- Career Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
When you work for the Berry Companies at the Eastern Slope Inn and Attitash Mountain Village, you become part of a long and successful tradition of hospitality in Mount Washington Valley. https://berry-cos.com/
For more information, please contact Brenda Byron, Berry Companies Human Resources Administrator, at 603-356-6321 x6433 or email her at email@example.com.