Front Desk Supervisor (3-11 PM) – Eastern Slope Inn
Join the Berry Companies – Be a Part of Our Tradition and Future
Position available at the Eastern Slope Inn, North Conway, NH.
The Berry Companies are a family of businesses led by founder and C.E.O. Joe Berry along with his senior leadership team. Collectively, the Berry Companies are a leading employer in the Mount Washington Valley, providing their team members with rewarding careers, and its customers with valuable experiences.
The Berry Companies owns and manages housing and lodging for the Mt. Washington Valley, including homes, condominiums, apartments, hotel rooms, suites, and vacation rentals. It also boasts a robust vacation ownership program that has been a leader in that industry since its inception.
Our Mission: To provide exceptional vacation experiences, and picturesque and unique properties in the Mt. Washington Valley. As a family-owned business, we enrich the lives of our team members and customers while building a strong community.
Our Vision: Making our team members the number one priority and empowering them to create a world-class experience at our properties, we are renowned as the top place to work and stay in the MWV. We achieve our goals through a community-oriented culture.
We are now recruiting for a reliable and diligent Front Desk Supervisor to join our team to provide our vacation owners and guests outstanding service and leadership to our front desk team.
As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will:
- Provide supervision, leadership-by-example, training, problem-solving, and guidance to all guest service staff of the front office at Eastern Slope Inn Resort.
Coordinate guest services and daily operations of the front office with all resort departments to ensure superior service standards for an RCI Gold Crown Resort.
Responsible for providing supervision to front office staff while actively participating to ensure the smooth and timely completion of daily guest service responsibilities.
Ensure quality and professionalism of Guest Service Agents.
- Assist in orientation and training of new staff.
- Resolve any guest’s issues and address concerns as necessary, documenting disputes, complaints, and actions taken in the Front Desk Log and Reservation Notes and copy appropriate department heads. Report any extreme issues to the Front Office Operations Manager.
- Ensure that all paperwork, daily reports, daily checklists, policies, and procedures for the front desk are adhered to.
- Act as Manager on Duty in the absence of department heads and make decisions accordingly.
- Maximize room rental inventory.
- Maintain reserve cash and front desk cash drawer and make change as needed.
- Prepare daily cash deposits as needed.
- Assist Front Desk Agents to be sure that items are being attended to such as key control, RCI reports and bookings, and front office/gift shop inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Expect From You:
- A passion and commitment to hospitality, teamwork, and fun.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A minimum of two years experience in front desk Hotel/ Hospitality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and without supervision
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, push, or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work nights
- Ability to work weekends
What’s In It For You:
Pay: $17 – $19/Hour
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Full-time Year-Round Employment
- A Company that Supports Work/Life Balance
- Employee Discounts
- Lodging & Travel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Mentorship Programs
- Support for Community Involvement
- Company & Department Celebrations
- Career Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
When you work for the Berry Companies at the Eastern Slope Inn and Attitash Mountain Village, you become part of a long and successful tradition of hospitality in Mount Washington Valley. https://berry-cos.com/
For more information, please contact Brenda Byron, Berry Companies Human Resources Administrator, at 603-356-6321 x6433 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.