Laundry Driver – Attitash Mountain Village
Join the Berry Companies – Be a Part of Our Tradition and Future
Position available at Attitash Mountain Village, Bartlett, NH
The Berry Companies are a family of businesses led by founder and C.E.O. Joe Berry along with his senior leadership team. Collectively, the Berry Companies are a leading employer in the Mount Washington Valley, providing their team members with rewarding careers, and its customers with valuable experiences.
The Berry Companies owns and manages housing and lodging for the Mt. Washington Valley, including homes, condominiums, apartments, hotel rooms, suites, and vacation rentals. It also boasts a robust vacation ownership program that has been a leader in that industry since its inception.
Our Mission: To provide exceptional vacation experiences, and picturesque and unique properties in the Mt. Washington Valley. As a family-owned business, we enrich the lives of our team members and customers while building a strong community.
Our Vision: Making our team members the number one priority and empowering them to create a world-class experience at our properties, we are renowned as the top place to work and stay in the MWV. We achieve our goals through a community-oriented culture.
We are now recruiting a reliable and safety-oriented Laundry Driver to join our team to ensure our guests receive the highest quality of linens, bedding, and towels.
The laundry Laundry Driver is responsible for transporting clean and dirty linens to ensure our housekeeping department has clean linens to complete room cleaning promptly. The laundry delivery driver plays a key role in meeting our guest’s expectations in the quality of their linens, bedding, and towels. The driver must work in a clean professional manner.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Receive dirty linen from housekeepers and transport it to laundry.
- Deliver clean linen to buildings and stock closets for housekeeping.
- Maintain the organization of the linen closets.
- Follow all safety and OSHA regulations and other applicable state and local regulations.
- Keep supervisor/manager informed of situations relating to facility operation, patron concerns, accidents, emergency situations, damages, and potential safety hazards.
- Responsible for keeping laundry vehicles clean and advising management when the vehicle needs service.
- Stock cabana and indoor pool closets with pool towels.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Other tasks/duties may be assigned.
What We Expect Of You:
- Must be able to lift and carry 50-pound loads
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Drive laundry van safely while abiding by traffic laws
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
- Ability to work independently
What’s In It For You:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Full-time Year-Round Employment
- A Company that Supports Work/Life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Lodging & Travel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Mentorship Programs
- Support for Community Involvement
- Company & Department Celebrations
- Career Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
When you work for the Berry Companies at the Eastern Slope Inn and Attitash Mountain Village, you become part of a long and successful tradition of hospitality in Mount Washington Valley. https://berry-cos.com/
For more information, please contact Brenda Byron, Berry Companies Human Resources Administrator, at 603-356-6321 x6433 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.