Laundry Attendant – Attitash Mountain Village
Join the Berry Companies – Be a Part of Our Tradition and Future
The Berry Companies are a family of businesses led by founder and C.E.O. Joe Berry along with his senior leadership team. Collectively, the Berry Companies are a leading employer in the Mount Washington Valley, providing their team members with rewarding careers, and its customers with valuable experiences.
The Berry Companies owns and manages housing and lodging for the Mt. Washington Valley, including homes, condominiums, apartments, hotel rooms, suites, and vacation rentals. It also boasts a robust vacation ownership program that has been a leader in that industry since its inception.
Our Mission: To provide exceptional vacation experiences, and picturesque and unique properties in the Mt. Washington Valley. As a family-owned business, we enrich the lives of our team members and customers while building a strong community.
Our Vision: Making our team members the number one priority and empowering them to create a world-class experience at our properties, we are renowned as the top place to work and stay in the MWV. We achieve our goals through a community-oriented culture.
We are now recruiting reliable and diligent Laundry Attendants to join our team to ensure our guests receive the highest quality of linens, bedding, and towels.
As a Laundry Attendant, you will:
- Wash and dry laundry following proper procedures
- Maintain the organization of the laundry room
- Follow all safety and OSHA regulations and other applicable state and local regulations
- Receive dirty linen/separate linens and towels by type
- Keep supervisor/manager informed of situations relating to facility operation, patron concerns, accidents, emergency situations, damages, and potential safety hazards
- Perform all duties in a safe manner
What We Expect From You:
- A passion and commitment to hospitality, teamwork, and fun.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- An ability to lift and carry 30-pound loads
- A strong attention to detail
- An ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
- An ability to work independently
What’s In It For You:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Full-time Year-Round Employment
- A Company that Supports Work/Life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Lodging & Travel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Mentorship Programs
- Support for Community Involvement
- Company & Department Celebrations
- Career Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
When you work for the Berry Companies at the Eastern Slope Inn and Attitash Mountain Village, you become part of a long and successful tradition of hospitality in Mount Washington Valley. https://berry-cos.com/
For more information, please contact Brenda Byron, Berry Companies Human Resources Administrator, at 603-356-6321 x6433 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.