Maintenance Worker – Attitash Mountain Village & Eastern Slope Inn
Position Available at The Eastern Slope Inn in North Conway, NH & Attitash Mountain Village in Bartlett, NH
Join the Berry Companies – Be a Part of Our Tradition and Future
The Berry Companies are a family of businesses led by founder and C.E.O. Joe Berry along with his senior leadership team. Collectively, the Berry Companies are a leading employer in the Mount Washington Valley, providing their team members with rewarding careers, and its customers with valuable experiences.
The Berry Companies owns and manages housing and lodging for the Mt. Washington Valley, including homes, condominiums, apartments, hotel rooms, suites, and vacation rentals. It also boasts a robust vacation ownership program that has been a leader in that industry since its inception.
Our Mission: To provide exceptional vacation experiences, and picturesque and unique properties in the Mt. Washington Valley. As a family-owned business, we enrich the lives of our team members and customers while building a strong community.
Our Vision: Making our team members the number one priority and empowering them to create a world-class experience at our properties, we are renowned as the top place to work and stay in the MWV. We achieve our goals through a community-oriented culture.
We are now recruiting reliable and diligent Maintenance Team Members to join our team to ensure our guests receive the highest quality facilities, accommodations, and amenities at our resorts.
As a Maintenance Team Member, you will:
- Perform maintenance and related tasks in grounds, units, and general buildings departments
- Responsible for troubleshooting jobs, doing repairs, or relating tasks as assigned by the manager
- Perform landscaping and general property upkeep
- Perform snow removal/shoveling
- Perform preventative maintenance for HVAC, pool components
- Plumbing needs as assigned
- Painting needs as assigned
- Trouble shooting maintenance problems
- General labor – cleaning pools and related areas, building supplies, etc.
- Travel between buildings on and off property as necessary
- Other tasks as assigned
- General maintenance needs as assigned
- Follow up with other departments on the status of the repairs.
- Must work in a clean professional manner.
What We Expect From You:
- Technical experience or skills in any of the following areas is desired: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, power equipment, heavy machinery, and landscape.
- Basic carpentry and other building-related skills.
- Must be comfortable with heavy lifting.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- A strong attention to detail.
- An ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- We will train candidates looking for a career at a premiere Mount Washington Valley business.
What’s In It For You:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Full-time Year-Round Employment
- A Company that Supports Work/Life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Lodging & Travel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Mentorship Programs
- Support for Community Involvement
- Company & Department Celebrations
- Career Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
When you work for the Berry Companies at the Eastern Slope Inn and Attitash Mountain Village, you become part of a long and successful tradition of hospitality in Mount Washington Valley. https://berry-cos.com/
For more information, please contact Brenda Byron, Berry Companies Human Resources Administrator, at 603-356-6321 x6433 or email her at email@example.com.